Thursday, May 26, 2016

160116-17 First Overnight

January 16~17, 2016

We decided to have our little overnight + fanchant practice + Uchiha Fan making. It was our first overnight and it's amazing. We chanted our bias' name and fanchant like there's no tomorrow. that day we received our official lightsticks that's why we immediately bough batteries and tried them out.  Ate ai bought pizza and chicken for us to eat for dinner. We also asked her about her age and we were should because she looks much much muuuuuuuuuuch younger than it. We watched EXO vids as well as the EXO's The lost planet in Japan. All I can remember was we really had a good time that day. We also had a good laugh when we were making our fans. Kei was supposed to come with us but she have to go somewhere with family so only the 5 of us stayed. We talked about the thing's we'll do on the concert days, we also discussed where to check in. When we got sleepy, we decided to make our bed already. I was between ember and ate ai, I'm too hyper to sleep so I keep on babbling things, when I thought that they're all sleeping I heard ember responding to me xD. I fell asleep ataroun 6:30-7:00am then I suddenly heard someone knocking on the door and I really thought that it was sehun, I dunno if I was dreaming or what but the first thing I uttered whenI woke up was "Kumakatok si sehun" (Sehun's knocking) hahahaha. 

After fixing up and washing, we went to the mall to grab some bingsu. There, we had more spazz time. noon came and it's time to go home. we bid goodbye and went home.


 

-끝-


No comments:

Post a Comment